Zoosk.com – Zoom into the Love of Your Life
Dating websites are one of the best ways to meet someone new if the thought of hitting on a complete stranger in real life makes you go cold feet. But, what if you are also not confident about sending a message to a stranger on a dating website? While there is a screen that separates you from there, only a few dating websites cater to introvert users.
Maybe you don’t have an issue with the messaging itself but more on the fact that you can only message the same profiles again and again just because the dating website you are using right now doesn’t offer something new.
This is where Zoosk comes in. This is an online dating platform that promises practicality and ease of use in the world of singles.
How Much Does It Cost to Join?
- Basic account is free
- Pay $29.95 a month for a 1-month membership
- Pay $19.98 a month for a 3-month membership
- Pay $12.94 a month for a 6-month membership
What are the Features?
- Search according to age, education, location, body type, height, religion and more.
- Save past searches for you to find your type right away.
- See who viewed your profile and is online now.
- Behavioral Matchmaking technology depends on user behavior and some match questions to identify the match suggestions.
- The Carousel offers one profile picture simultaneously and tells the user to vote no, yes or maybe.
- Send a smile or like to others for free.
What’s the Editor’s Verdict?
Zoosk boasts of an excellent dating platform that has a clean design that makes the platform easy to navigate and use so you can interact with others as soon as you want. However, it could be noted that there are many profiles that seem inactive at the moment.
With the 40 million members on the site coming from more than 80 countries, it might be a bit hard to pinpoint the bogus members from the genuine ones although there is hope that this can be addressed through the site’s verification system.
The pricing structure of Zoosk is also similar to other sites even though you cannot consider it to be competitive if you look at the flaws of the site, particularly as far as the coins system and microtransactions are concerned. While it makes sense to pay for upgrades, it might not be the case when you are using a dating website, specifically one that makes users pay just to browse through profiles that look and feel dubious.
All in all, the problems with Zoosk platform boil down to the person who owns the profile. Despite the easy and clean navigation, the experience on the site might not be exactly like that. As you know, all dating platforms have their own fair share of issues regarding inactive and bogus users. But still, due to the intuitive design, ease of use and the approach where you can just pick up and go, Zoosk offers some saving graces that make it a worthwhile choice for singles.