Match.com – Is Your Match Waiting for You Out There?
Dating, as you already know, can be a serious ordeal. Blind dates can be awkward, hookups may go awry and people might suddenly cut you off without telling you why. It may sound a bit pessimistic but there is indeed a very low chance for you find your perfect partner.
But, if you are among those people who already succumbed to the thought that there is no such thing as true love, Match.com will surely change your belief in no time.
How Much Does It Cost to Join?
- Pay $20.99 a month for a 12-month membership
- Pay $23.99 a month for a 6-month membership
- Pay $27.99 a month for a 12-month membership
What are the Features?
- Complete the in-depth questionnaire in just 30 minutes.
- Comprehensive profiles include sections for “in my own words,” interests, and basic stats.
- Optional signup using Facebook and accounts in other social media can speed up the process of making your profile on the site.
- Members get 7 matches per day chosen according to the personality compatibility.
- Subscribers can check their views, yes ratings, likes, inbox messages, and winks.
- Mutual Match presents users with a list of dating profiles that are mutually compatible with yours.
- Reverse Match presents users with a list of dating profiles searching for someone just like them.
What’s the Editor’s Verdict?
Match.com has a massive user base. This is the perfect place you should go if you are looking for more options or you are sick and tired of being in a relationship with the same kind of person again and again. There is also a guaranteed variety here and you will surely have fun discovering that there are still a lot of people that belong to the same boat as you.
This will make you feel les crappy once you learn that there are more than 30 million people out there who remain single to this day. It is also nice to know that once things don’t work out with a person, you can always meet someone new sooner or later.
But, it is important to note that Match.com is not the place to go if you are hoping to have a friends with benefits kind of setup. You might sound strange and weird if you send this kind of proposal to someone on the site.
Instead, Match is the perfect environment for meeting someone special that you can be monogamous with. So, if this is not your plan or you have no intentions to stick with monogamy, it might be best to skip using Match. You shouldn’t also join the site and lie about your true intentions. If you are only after some fun night or you tend to ghost easily, you better look somewhere else.
Match.com is so far a dating site where things are more serious than just mere hookups or casual dates. It means that if you want a long term relationship or even marriage, this is a site you might want to visit.