JDate Review

JDate.com – Date Attractive and Wonderful Jews Right Away

J Date

It has already been more than two decades since it was launched but as it now shares the market with other dating sites, you are probably curious to know if it is still worthy to check out JDate.com.

This short review of JDate.com will give you an idea of how much it will cost you to join the site, what features you can expect and what the editor has to say on whether or not you should try JDate.com.

How Much Does It Cost to Join?

  • Pay $59.99 for a membership good for 1 month
  • Pay $134.97 for a membership good for 3 months
  • Pay $179.94 for a membership good for 6 months

What are the Features?

Free membership in JDate.com entitles you to the following:

  • Set up your own profile.
  • Upload a maximum of 6 photos
  • Browse Jewish singles and view their main photo.
  • Get recommended matches through email.
  • Respond and read messages that come from paid members.

Meanwhile, a subscription to JDate.com can let you do the following:

  • Browse member profiles in complete anonymity.
  • Exchange messages with others whatever their level of membership might be.
  • Check who liked or viewed your profile.
  • Hide your current online status.
  • View all the photos of a user.
  • Message read receipts.

What’s the Editor’s Verdict?

As mentioned earlier, JDate.com has joined the Jewish dating scene back in 1997 and from then on, it has become the number one online dating community that caters to Jewish singles. You can find hundreds of thousands of members on the site with an almost perfect ratio between the male and female members. This is what makes JDate.com a great place for searching for romance, friendship and even more. This Jewish dating service is also available in a total of 5 languages. Aside from English, this is also available in Spanish, French, German and Hebrew.

JDate.com offers a long list of positive sides. The first being the fact that this has the biggest membership base of Jewish singles compared to other similar dating sites and apps. The website also has a very strong community wherein members can join and participate.

The large number of the Jewish members of the site with gender demographics is divided almost in the middle, revealing that 53% of the site is composed of females while the remaining 47% is composed of males.

There are also no online ads on the site. The free members can access to almost all features available for paid members, and the only exception is the ability to communicate with other free members via messages. Free members can reply to and read messages from premium members.

However, JDate.com still got room for improvement since the prices of their monthly subscription are higher than the average. There are also a lot of non-Jewish members who join the website that may pose a challenge for those members who only want to date someone of the same faith. This is why you need to filter out the profiles that indicate their religion as “Willing to Convert” or “Other” before you start your search.

Overall, JDate.com is and will probably remain as the number one Jewish dating site in the world that Jewish singles can check out and use.